Looking to learn more about classical education? Check out these two podcasts on Issues Etc. HT: Cheryl Swope.
Dr. Thomas Korcok with Dr. Ken Schurb (as substitute host), Oct. 12, 2013
- why Lutheran schools?
- Luther, Melanchthon, Bugenhagen
- Froebel, kindergarten, & Lutherans
- baptism, catechesis, & vocation wrt Lutheran education
- memory work and absolute truth
- ideal teacher in Lutheran school
Rev. John Hill – a great interview featured on Faith & Family, Oct. 14, 2013
- Western civilization, enculturation
- why Latin?
- history of classical Lutheran education
- what about creativity?
- the classical Lutheran curriculum
- requirements for classical Lutheran teachers