- Association of Classical and Christian Schools
- Consortium for Classical and Lutheran Education – This site has a wealth of information relating to classical education from a Lutheran perspective. It has an excellent resources page.
- The Ambrose Group – On this website you will find a brochure written for parents explaining classical education and its benefits. (Bulk copies of this can be ordered from the website and distributed to the parents of prospective students as part of an information package.) We highly recommend that you read this – it is very informative and concise.
- The CIRCE Institute – Andrew Kern’s classical education organization.
- “The Lost Tools of Learning” – Read the famous essay by Dorothy Sayers, written in 1947.
- The Well-Trained Mind – Susan Wise Bauer’s website and home of her blog.
- The Well-Educated Mind: A Guide to the Classical Education You Never had (Susan Wise Bauer) – Amazon.ca
- Classical Education: The Movement Sweeping America (Andrew Kern & Gene Edward Veith Jr.) – Amazon.ca
- Lutheran Education: From Wittenberg to the Future – Dr. Thomas Korcok recently completed a study of the development of Lutheran education from the 16th to the 19th centuries, and examined how this understanding can be applied in a modern classroom. Highly recommended. – Concordia Publishing House